Himlung Himal Expedition
Duration : 31 days
Difficulty Level : 5
Group Size : 2-10
Maximum Altitude : 7230 m
Himlung Himal is one of the peaks visited during the autumn in Nepal. Mt. Himlung lies to the northeast of Annapurna Range with an aspiring height of 7,126m. This Mountain, which lies in a secluded area of Nepal borders with Tibet. Located between the border of Nepal and Tibet, north of Annapurna and Manaslu majestically located above the Tibetan village of Phu. A pleasant climb of snow and ice, with a new and more secure course. 3 altitude camps in addition to the base camp are required. We also did an advanced base camp. The access trek is made in the village of Phu Valley influenced by Tibetan culture. The natural beauty of the landscape offers a unique experience. The Himlung region is quite windy and cold in autumn. For this reason, if you can, it is best to do this climb in the spring.
Himlung Himal Expedition (7230 m). Location of altitude camps.
- Base camp to 4800 m. Serves on arrival for 1 day of acclimatization.
- The advanced base camp at 5150 m serves as a real CB. For a base camp, it’s a good attitude.
- Camp 1 at 5600 m. It is necessary to walk on a rather cracked glacier. Good location for the campsite.
- Camp 2 around 6000 m. The climb to the C2 is varied with a small passage at 60 °. The location of the camp is just off the slope on a flat.
- Camp 3 to 6400 m
- Summit at 7230 m superb views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Tibet, and Mustang plateaus.
Expedition Himlung Himal
- Duration 31 days
- April, May, and October
|Day||HIMLUNG HIMAL EXPEDITION STEPS||ALTITUDE||DENIV +||DENIV –||DURATION|
|1||arrival Kathmandu||1400 m|
|2||1 day Kathmandu||1400 m|
|3||Bulbhule by bus||840 m||6h|
|10||Himlung Base Camp||4880 m||1025||80||4h|
|11||acclimation CB||4880 m|
|12||Advanced Base Camp||5150 m||3H|
|29||Return Kathmandu private bus|
|30||1 day in Kathmandu|
- 4 nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast
- 1 cook and his helpers
- 1 altitude sherpa with equipment for 2 climbers
- Certec hyper bar cabinet
- A satellite phone
- The return flight Kathmandu-Tumlingtar
- Carrying loads to the CB with the Carriers
- Food during the tour and all the kitchen equipment as well as chairs, table, etc. Food in altitude camps.
- Gas in the high altitude camps
- 1 Sirdar who is one of the altitude Sherpas
- Solar panels
- Equipment in fixed ropes, snow piles, etc.
- The tents of the base camp (Ref Force 3/4 places for 2 climbers) and altitude camps (North Face). Mess tent, kitchen tent, toilet
- Insurance for the Nepalese team
- Deposit garbage
- Hotel-airport transportation
- The royalties of the summit and access trek. “Deposit Garbage” supported by the agency.
- Trek license
- Special permit Naar Phu Valley
- The Liaison Officer and his equipment
- End of the trip meal taken together in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal insurance Repatriation assistance
- Your mountain gear (harness, crampons, sleeping bags, etc.) Race food
- Sherpas tips
- Airport taxes and visas
- Telephone, walkie-talkie, alcoholic drinks and soda
- The plane A / R Paris